Don't mess with old folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if her attacker was a homeless guy maybe someone jack-up in heroin. Well, they are not going to tell us. The fake news was blaming the Atlanta shooting on DJT. You got to be kidding me, FLUCKER LOOSSER.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly most of them are young black males, not all but most. Same types attacking Jewish people. You would think black people would be the last to be racist because of what their race has been thru but sadly they are some of the worst.
Screenshot_20210319-083506_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
San Francisco has lots of wondering homeless people most of whom can be assumed to have some degree of mental disorder and/or addiction.
I read one disturbing tweet speculating that if an enemy of ours wanted to weaken us they would spend a few dollars paying such people to attack elderly minorities. The tweet specified the communist chinese party as likely evil doers.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly most of them are young black males, not all but most. Same types attacking Jewish people. You would think black people would be the last to be racist because of what their race has been thru but sadly they are some of the worst.

It’s not really about race Bud. A lot of Chinese people carry a ton of money with them during and around the new year. Most of the attacks are about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not really about race Bud. A lot of Chinese people carry a ton of money with them during and around the new year. Most of the attacks are about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly it is about race. Most of the attacks have been nothing but sneak attacks and instead of robbing the victim they have just left them laying there. From the reports I have seen I think most are gang initiations. I have watched video of one walking past an old man on the street and punching him in the back of the head. Another was an old woman kicked off the curb. One woman was punched in the face. The person making the attacks just kept walking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom