Don't understand how OESC figures things. Semi Rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's part of what makes the entire system such a crap-shoot ... there are liars and cheats on both sides of the fence.

Same with all the other programs out there ... the liars and cheats make it really rough on the honest, hard-working folks to actually get what they earned.

^^This for sure!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly think the OESC has a legitimate function. But I've seen wayyyyyyyyy too much exploitation of them. They need to set a set limit of weeks and then that's it for two years no matter what. The wife had a low life alcoholic uncle that was a master at draining every drop he could from them and every other state and federal agency, for that matter. And just about every cent went for weed and booze.

On another note, I got audited by them this year. You know how much I pay them every quarter? I'll state it this way, my CPA's fee for handling the audit was approximately 17 times what I pay them each quarter. And to make it even better, EVERYTHING they asked for was information they already had on file. And people wonder why things cost so much. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom