Dorner in shoot out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So was Dorner. About a week ago would be my guess. Been sitting on ice until they could get today set up. That's been my opinion for days.

Why would they need to set anything up? Did they set up the murders he committed too? ...and his manifesto?

It's all part of "the plan" huh?

If they dropped him a week ago there were obviously no witnesses so they could have just said he died in a shoot out then...what do "they" gain by dragging it out a week and staging this big event today?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they need to set anything up? Did they set up the murders he committed too? ...and his manifesto?

If they dropped him a week ago there were obviously no witnesses so they could have just said he died in a shoot out then...what do "they" gain by dragging it out a week and staging this big event today?

I imagine the "conspiracy theorists" here likely figure that Obama arranged everything so that the whole thing played out just before the State of the Union speech. Then he (Obama) could say he got Dorner as well as Usama.

What else makes sense??

(To the theorists, that is.)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tin foil hat on.....

SMS nailed it. WTF would the LEO agency gain from this scenerio? It could be so easily debunked in a day or two and no agency is going to take the risk of becoming any part of a coverup.
Some have tried, and they have been caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom