Drinking and Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[h=6]I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.[/h]
[h=6]A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few martinis and a very nice merlot. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before – I took a bus home.[/h]
[h=6]I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.[/h]

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Funny joke.

But in my younger less responsible days, I still made sure I either had a ride home, or could walk. I know someone personally that the first time he went drinking, he drove home, got in a wreck, and killed a girl.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao. That made me laugh.

I hung up my drunk keys when I got married. Or rather they got hung up for me. I was lucky. Never pulled over, never an incident. Despite doing some real dumb stuff, many times not even remembering how I got where I was in the morning or waking up in my driveway, in my truck, truck still running. Scary now that I look back on it. I tried walking once and got tired on the way home and fell asleep in someones front yard.....Damn Im getting thirsty now....

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not saying it is ok to drink a little and drive but ppl texting and talking scare me more at least someone that has had a COUPLE drinks usually knows he is at risk and pays attn cell phone users dont even know how deadly they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom