Drinking and Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL that's a good one, i'm gonna have to pass that one on. I have had a first hand experience with drunk drivers though unfortunately. When i was 16 i got hit by one on new years day while i was on my brand new kawasaki i had got for my bday/christmas. By the grace of god i only escaped with a hairline fracture to my skull that healed up and some scrapes and bruising. Spent a month in ou medical center and had 2 years of weekly cat and neuro scans. I have migraines every so often from it but the doc said that would happen for the rest of my life. The guy who hit me got his though as he was ordered to pay the medical bills that insurance didnt cover as well as some jail time. I am just glad i am still breathing and able to enjoy my life and family.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was stupid and drove drunk once it was nearly about 16 years ago. One of the dumbest things I have done. Lucky for me it was about 3 am and in the country. I have never done it since. Please don't drink and drive.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend killed himself, his girlfriend, and two other people drinking and driving.

Take a cab, have someone else drive, or take cab

Latest posts

Top Bottom