40+ years of drinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I was a kid in high school sneaking beer out of dad or my uncles ice chest to getting old enough to buy it on my own I have drank beer everyday even when I was sick drove my wife nuts I never was mean or obnoxious never had a dui didn’t drink and drive I did when I was younger but got to thinking about the consequences and quit doing that along come the heart problems last month and doc said you have to quit so I cut back and one day at work while I was welding I thought to myself I wish I could just quit without any problems (DT’s) and I heard a voice in my head clear as day say ILL HELP YOU. It’s been 3 weeks since that day and I don’t even want one.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is wonderful!! I'll keep a good thought for you -- Not that I'm all that special ... But you OSA fellas are a special bunch and I'd like to be able to chitty-chat with y'all well into our 90s ... Or farther if we can manage it. 😉😂 If it gets a little hard from time to time just remember that voice. And you can always chat this place up for a little distraction if you need it. 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom