Duluth Trading Company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All my Pocketed T Shirts are carhartt for the most part. I found I have to buy them a size smaller than regular shirts. A large in Carhartt works when I need XL in other brands.
Yeah, I can squeeze into a 4XL Carhartt t-shirt but I really need a 5XL Tall and can't find any.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, bit the bullet on 3 pairs of pants.
Ballroom weekends
Ballroom carpenter
Fire hose work pants

Kinda spendy but everything was on sale making them on par with Levi jeans so not bad.
They seem to be well built. Pretty rad store.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a few of their heavy Henley thermal shirts. Very long which I love cuz I've got a tall torso and do lots of bending, stooping, climbing and jumping. They are heavy and only needed when it's sure nuff cold or if you're like me and would rather not wear a jacket. I got an email from em lastnight for 20% and free shipping. I've been thinking of trying some of those firehose pants for skidding around the shop welding and playing grease monkey.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barbers decades ago used to splash Bay Rum lotion on your head and neck after a haircut but it has gotten too expensive they tell me so I'm considering ordering some from Duluth. I would be willing to bet very few on this board remember barbers that used Bay Rum.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered two pair of those firehose pants. We'll see how they work out. Two pair for $65 delivered isn't too bad IF I like em.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered two pair of those firehose pants. We'll see how they work out. Two pair for $65 delivered isn't too bad IF I like em.
The only ones you'll like better are the Duluthflex. The regular are basically bomb proof.

Duluthflex, less bomb proof but still quite durable and uber, mucho comfortable. They are my favorite pants, bar none.

Don't get the Elites. They have too damn many belt loops and the ones at 3 & 9 o'clock are huge and for hanging tool bags on. If you have that need I'm sure they are great but if not they are a PITA. Also the knee pad pockets are upside down and the pads will come out on you. Stick with the regular, you'll love them.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barbers decades ago used to splash Bay Rum lotion on your head and neck after a haircut but it has gotten too expensive they tell me so I'm considering ordering some from Duluth. I would be willing to bet very few on this board remember barbers that used Bay Rum.
I have some of this. It is VERY strong! Be prepared to use a tiny bit as the usual amount will be over kill for sure!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about 100 lbs too heavy to do any posing. I can't go to the beach because people keep trying to push me back in the water.

better than trying to harpoon you. i told my boss, who was lily white and "pudgy and had just gotten a new pool to beware of peg legged guys lurking around his pool cause one of them just might harpoon his big ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom