Dumb Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife called in a food order at El Patio ( in Ponca) this afternoon and I picked it up. When she got it opened up it looked like they had put cheese sauce on my food in place of green sauce ( which is what she ordered). Then she pointed out to me that there was a hair laying right in the middle of my food. So I boxed it back up and took it back. We live less than a mile away. I went in , sat it on the counter, and opened it up in front of one of their cashiers. Asked him if that was green sauce and he claimed it was and was covered with cheese sauce. I then pointed out the hair laying in the middle of the food. He said he could see it. Then he asked " What do you want to do? Do you want more green sauce on it?" I said "No, I don't want it at all with hair in it." So he gave me a refund. I just went down the street and got a burger.
"Here's your sign!"

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife called in a food order at El Patio ( in Ponca) this afternoon and I picked it up. When she got it opened up it looked like they had put cheese sauce on my food in place of green sauce ( which is what she ordered). Then she pointed out to me that there was a hair laying right in the middle of my food. So I boxed it back up and took it back. We live less than a mile away. I went in , sat it on the counter, and opened it up in front of one of their cashiers. Asked him if that was green sauce and he claimed it was and was covered with cheese sauce. I then pointed out the hair laying in the middle of the food. He said he could see it. Then he asked " What do you want to do? Do you want more green sauce on it?" I said "No, I don't want it at all with hair in it." So he gave me a refund. I just went down the street and got a burger.
"Here's your sign!"

What you never had green sauce with hair? Every time I go through a drive-thru it remind me of the lethal weapon movie. They F&%# in the drive-thru.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I most usually order ice water with no lemon at restaurants. This one day, I ordered ice water, no lemon but when she brought our drinks, my ice water had a wedge of lemon on the rim of the glass.

I politely mentioned the wedge of lemon to the waitress. She looks at me, looks at the glass and grabs the lemon wedge and removes it from the rim of the glass, and says, "there ya go!"

I was ready to get up and leave, but Mrs. GED said to just chill and ask for fresh glass of water, so I did.

But I know damn good and well, she walked back to the kitchen and returned with the same glass of ice water. :grumble:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was just a little extra fiber, OP. (Sorry.)

But I don't send food back to the kitchen or anything like that. :hellno: Don't gamble in Vegas either.

I pulled out of the drive thru at one place and the drink order was way wrong (carbonated cough syrup, which I cannot abide).
I eased up to the very edge of the pavement next to their establishment, carefully came to a full stop, rolled down the window again and watered their *** **** grass with that %&*@#!% Dr. Pepper.
Haven't been back since.
Nowadays I enjoy my own cooking, no matter how mediocre it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom