EagleMed Crash in Nw OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the victims was a nurse for Integris for 10 years. Lots of heavy hearts at work. It appears the pilot did everything he could do to avoid further deaths. He put it down away from the nursing home, and the cars on the main streets. Hats off to the nursing home worker that was injured pulling the survivor out before the second detonation. She was injured during the rescue, but was treated and released.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kinda glad my daughter didn't get that job she almost did get a year or so ago now. They had an "administrative requirement change" right in the middle of her interview process or she would have gotten it. She was 1st on their list according to the doctor who broke the news to her. He told her to stay in school in get the required degree and he would personally promise her a position but shortly after that she decided the expense of the degree wasn't worth it because there wasn't much of a pay increase. She already was working one of her two dream jobs and this was the other.

This is a truly sad deal. Those folks are angels and God called a few home.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man this is insane I worked with Chris at OHH. He was a nurse in our ER on nightshift. He was a really good guy and good at his job. This absolutely sucks. I just talked to him at work on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom