EagleMed Crash in Nw OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Prayers go out, I've worked closely with a couple of their crews, they are AMAZING at what they do. Two fatalities, one critical.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
3rd crash in just a few years. Is it just bad odds that it has happened to EagleMed or something else?

Sad news regardless.

People have no idea the stress on these aircraft and the cost and downtime of proper maintenance. It is horrendously difficult to keep a service up and running and be 100% safe all the time. Some of the stories a dearly close friend has shared with me who used to work for them make me cringe. She is wanting to go back to flying but I have anxiety attacks just thinking about her being back up in the air. I want her to be happy because she loved the job, but the thought of this happening to her just crushes me.

My hat is off to these folks... I was a hair's-breadth away from a career in this field, but chose a different route, for good or ill. There but for the grace of God, go I... <sigh>

Latest posts

Top Bottom