Eagles final tour lasting through 2024- The Eagles Announce ‘‘This Is Our Swan Song’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’ve seen the Eagles, and Don Henley’s solo shows, multiple times. We’ve actually met Don Henley twice. Once for quite a while. He was very engaging. We talked mostly about fishing, shooting, and growing up in a small town. I was also very impressed by how gracious and respectful he was with the backstage crew. Just a really kind down to earth guy.

For a lot of people who grew up during the 70s and 80s, particularly in the West and Southwest, the Eagles were a constant. They made uniquely American music. I recall hearing they were, in many ways, like a soundtrack to our generation’s lives. The love songs, break up songs, life songs. But all things end and the only certainties in life are change and uncertainty. Hope they go out well.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, without Glenn, Felder and the other original members it ain't The Eagles. I bet it will still be a good show, as long as they get their sleep and a daily dose of Geritol. The guys they do have still make up a heck of a super group. That's some big names.

Latest posts

Top Bottom