Chili Peppers to play BOK Center - Not sure IGAF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You suck, DG.

Biggsly, BSSM was kind of a pinnacle they couldn't be expected to reach again. I didn't think they got ridiculously goofy until Stadium Arcadium. At that point I was like LOL wat even is?

Perplexed, your slightly critical observations make me want to kick a puppy.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw them back on 2001. I am glad I caught them then, as By the Way was alright but they tanked after that. No interest in seeing them now.

All bets are off if John Fru is on board. He was the best member ever in the band, hands down.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, when I saw RHCP, the opening opening act was The Bicycle Thief. Their guitarist was Josh Klinghoffer, who is now in.... RHCP. They were terrible.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
281x211.jpg

Hey look, a 50 year old pretending to be a hipster!

Seriously though, they have some good stuff here and there. I like Chad Smith more than I like RHCP. Don't think I'd ever go see them though. Radio stations are great at killing songs, although I'm pretty sure the record labels have equal share in that.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought all along that a chili pepper was a food substance. If it gets standard radio airplay, it probably sucketh, and I am unwilling to listen to the hours of audible shite played these days to extract the infinitesimal goodness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom