Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, if one gets to the electrical substation, does that mean they went too far? Is the barn "L-shaped?" (I'm looking on Google Maps.)
Yes to both questions. If you get to the substation, pull in, turn around and drive east to the white mailbox and turn south. The barn is the L-shaped structure.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. Let's see if I can make this work. Info from the last ENS at Gary's place eighteen months ago ...

GPS coordinates 36.925945, -97.664103

screenshot_20170707-095434-jpg.103285

screenshot_20170707-100431-jpg.103286

And, what about canopies and folding chairs? Want me to bring name tags again?
We'll definitely need chairs, but the weather will probably be cold enough that we won't need the canopies. I'm going to WallyWorld tomorrow to pick up a couple of good large Thermos jugs one of which will be for my better half, and one for my coffee. I'll take another Thermos of coffee in case anyone needs it. What about target stands?

Yes; if you'd be so kind, do bring the name tags. Many of us have not met, so that would be very helpful.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pardon the old man concerned with certain bodily functions, but will bathroom facilities be available? The wife would like to know this as well.
No; there aren't. I think you'll likely have to consider 'the world is your toilet'. It won't be as much of a problem for the guys, of course, but for the gals, it could be.........awkward........let us say. Let me check something out and get back on it.

For the ladies, I just spoke to my wife and they can use the bathroom in our house in Renfrow. Will this work for you?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good point. When you get to Medford, go nine miles north on US 81, to the tiny town of Renfrow. Turn west on Logan Road, go about three quarters of a mile to the white mailbox on the south side, Turn in the driveway, and go past the barn. The range is just south of the barn.

Please be aware that my cousin is running livestock on my place and there is an electric fence around the range area so it might be best to avoid peeing on it.

Well, if you are unsure if the fence is electric or not, how else can ya tell? I say just give it a real quick squirt and see if goes "Phiizzzzzssstt!" or not. But be quick about it; just a quick squirt, no long whizzin' . A ...a ...a friend of mine peed on one one time and he said it ...uh...he said it hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom