EDC fixed blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok.....

Blind Horse Knives Bushcrafter, Large or Small Workhorse. ( I carry the Large Workhorse everyday at work....she is a CHAMP.)
Frosts of Sweden Mora2000
Bark River Knives Gunny
David Farmer customs
Fiddleback Knives....

just to name a few.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my KBAR TDI. I have the large half-serrated one. Have both the belt clip and the ankle rig for it. It's a nice knife for the money and not too heavy

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably being to pick up a Becker necker or ESEE before too long. My concealed fixed blade of choice is actually the push dagger. I'd like to figure out a way to conceal a fixed blade karambit that actually works for me

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably being to pick up a Becker necker or ESEE before too long. My concealed fixed blade of choice is actually the push dagger. I'd like to figure out a way to conceal a fixed blade karambit that actually works for me

Be aware that according to Oklahoma law, a dagger is illegal to carry concealed on one's person. Not that most of our archaic knife-laws make any sense, but it's a good thing to know if you happen to be challenging them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom