Effects of Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would all be great if it were all true.

There are some historical inaccuracies and some outright fabrications i.e. Uganda, Cambodia, Guatemala, had plenty of atrocities before gun control and the Ottoman Turks never let the presence of guns keep them from ravaging a population.

Switzerland made several underhanded financial deals with Hitler which was the reason they were not dragged into WW2.

The Hitler quote has been debunked and the date should be a giveaway.

I like legends and fables as much as anyone though and agree with the thought behind organizations like JPFO even if I find them personally unpleasant.

I believe our case is persuasive enough without having to resort to Crockett-style story-telling.

Michael Brown

sabot_round

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would all be great if it were all true.

There are some historical inaccuracies and some outright fabrications i.e. Uganda, Cambodia, Guatemala, had plenty of atrocities before gun control and the Ottoman Turks never let the presence of guns keep them from ravaging a population.

Switzerland made several underhanded financial deals with Hitler which was the reason they were not dragged into WW2.

The Hitler quote has been debunked and the date should be a giveaway.

I like legends and fables as much as anyone though and agree with the thought behind organizations like JPFO even if I find them personally unpleasant.

I believe our case is persuasive enough without having to resort to Crockett-style story-telling.

Michael Brown

Agreed!! Plus they forgot to mention Australia and Illinois. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom