Egg Nog!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Well, it's that time of the year for egg nog. My wife loves and swears by.....Promised Land/Old Fashion Egg Nog.

No...it's not that...thick as Elmer's Glue stuff. This stuff is almost the consistency of regular milk with a heck of a great taste. For me, I like it straight...no bourbon mixed in this stuff.

The one my wife and I like the best is the Promised Land/Old Fashion Egg Nog. Regular-Old Fashion.

The chocolate egg nog they make is waaay to sweet and my wife is afraid to try the low fat/2%. She thinks the low fat stuff would have a negative flavor.

This is the best I've tasted...and again, its not that pancake mix-thick stuff.

On a negative side; the only place in Okc that I know of the sells it is Whole Foods. Sprouts or Uptown Market in Edmond.. might..I need to check when we're there. I don't think other stores will carry this seasonal item.

Time to get a glass.

[Broken External Image]

http://www.promisedlanddairy.com/products.html#section_16

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a negative side; the only place in Okc that I know of the sells it is Whole Foods. Sprouts or Uptown Market in Edmond.. might..I need to check when we're there. I don't think other stores will carry this seasonal item.

Homeland has it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom