Egyptians storm U.S. embassy in Cairo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know people from Egypt, they haven't killed me. I know people from Iran, they haven't killed me. I really don't think Muslims want to kill you. They probably want you (ie, Uncle Sam) to leave them the hell alone. I know what you are referring you, I've seen "Obsession" the movie. I understand what you mean. So Islamists get together and shout "Death to America!" How is that different than you saying the same thing on the internet?

I have know a variety of people form that part of the world, professionally and personally. I even got to work up close and personal with Egyptians, Saudis, and Syrians when I was deployed in 1990. You say you understand what I am referring to about the difference between Islamists and Muslims, but then you say you dont think Muslims want to kill me. I dont either, unless you count the Islamists who just happen to be Muslim. Then you ask me about Islamists shouting death to America and how is what Im saying any different. the biggest difference is im not saying death to Iran, or Syria, or Libya. That and saying death to America is not the same as killing Americans,

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your getting closer. Perhaps you could explain the difference between being a Muslim and being an Islamist. You cant be one and not the other. This is the Middle East we're talking about, 3 major religions, Jewish, Christians and Islamists. Are there any Muslim Jews, or Muslim Christians. No! Only Islamic Muslims.

So you want to be at war with the animalistic Islamists who are not animalistic Muslims.

Bottom line, you imply and advocate war. Thats called war mongering.

I do advocate war when it is necessary, call it what you want. I think you know exactly what Im talking about when I say Islamists.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do advocate war when it is necessary, call it what you want. I think you know exactly what Im talking about when I say Islamists.

honestly i dont. Id rather you explain your opinion than me assume, debats/arguments work better that way.

Right now im under the impression you want to be at war with animal Islamists in Egypt because they invaded our embassy, and from the Libya thread, i get the same impression.

Your advocating WAR with Islam, Muslims, Islamists, animals from the Middle East, whatever you want to call their culture or society.

For the purpose of this thread, you'd be better off shouting "death to Egypt", instead of declaring war on the Islamists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom