Egyptians storm U.S. embassy in Cairo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friend im not wrong, you've been implying and pussyfooting around. What society are you talking about? Its a direct question. "The society I am talking about kills because of their opposition." These are your words, your implying, because they oppose us we should kill them or at least war with them.

Just admit it, you want to keep engaging in war with all muslims because they wont quit fighting and you dont know when to quit.

i have not minced my words, pussyfooted around or implied anything. go back and reread my posts. The society I am talking about are Islamists, not Muslims. There is a difference and it should be very apparent by now. As I stated before, we deal with oppositional governments all day, every day. The difference is that they are civilized enough to understand that the best interests of their people are best served diplomatically. Islamists are not interested in diplomacy, they are interested in converting, subjugating and killing non believers. And they have been doing just that since way before we stuck our finger in the pie. I am a Christian, but I doesnt even occur to me that killing folk that dont convert to my way is right. I dont care what what country these animals hide in, find them and kill them. If we can do that with the "host" governments permission all the better. Am I happy to have this opinion? Hell no. War is ugly, war is terrible. No sane person prefers war over diplomacy in the western sense. Islamists have made it perfectly clear they are at war with us but so far we havent reciprocated because we are stuck on worrying about who we are offending in the process.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And they don't oppose our culture because we have occupied their nations and killed an ass ton of them? Believing you can commit genocide against another culture is pretty much the worst thing I've read on OSA, and man, there's beeen some real doozies. I really don't think you are hearing yourself. It's so much hypocricy. So our enemy understands AC-130's and Predator Drones? They understand civilian strikes in civilain areas? Don't you realize the same "dirty tactics" they use are how we defeated the British in the Revolutionary War?

See the above post and try again.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't pay any taxes or earn a dime today.

Did you also denounce your citizenship? Do you think an isolated sample of the population of Libya and Egypt accounts for their nations, yet our soldiers through orders of the POTUS, carrying the flag you honor, shooting bullets from weapons you paid for doesn't represent you or the USA? Are you an anarchist? If so, badass. But I doubt it. You don't think a Predator drone represents you? May I ask how you think the US military doesn't represent you?

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"I am a Christian, but I doesnt even occur to me that killing folk that dont convert to my way is right. I dont care what what country these animals hide in, find them and kill them..."

Wait......what?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe this will clear it up for you, I believe in killing our enemy because he is trying to kill me. I am uninterested in him adopting my religion, I do not care what religion he is. I care that he wants to kill me.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know people from Egypt, they haven't killed me. I know people from Iran, they haven't killed me. I really don't think Muslims want to kill you. They probably want you (ie, Uncle Sam) to leave them the hell alone. I know what you are referring you, I've seen "Obsession" the movie. I understand what you mean. So Islamists get together and shout "Death to America!" How is that different than you saying the same thing on the internet?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i have not minced my words, pussyfooted around or implied anything. go back and reread my posts. The society I am talking about are Islamists, not Muslims. There is a difference and it should be very apparent by now. As I stated before, we deal with oppositional governments all day, every day. The difference is that they are civilized enough to understand that the best interests of their people are best served diplomatically. Islamists are not interested in diplomacy, they are interested in converting, subjugating and killing non believers. And they have been doing just that since way before we stuck our finger in the pie. I am a Christian, but I doesnt even occur to me that killing folk that dont convert to my way is right. I dont care what what country these animals hide in, find them and kill them. If we can do that with the "host" governments permission all the better. Am I happy to have this opinion? Hell no. War is ugly, war is terrible. No sane person prefers war over diplomacy in the western sense. Islamists have made it perfectly clear they are at war with us but so far we havent reciprocated because we are stuck on worrying about who we are offending in the process.

your getting closer. Perhaps you could explain the difference between being a Muslim and being an Islamist. You cant be one and not the other. This is the Middle East we're talking about, 3 major religions, Jewish, Christians and Islamists. Are there any Muslim Jews, or Muslim Christians. No! Only Islamic Muslims.

So you want to be at war with the animalistic Islamists who are not animalistic Muslims.

Bottom line, you imply and advocate war. Thats called war mongering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom