Election Results WATCH PARTY ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I've been invited to several watch parties, I doubt very seriously I'll attend any of them.
Those things are a huge pain in the behind, suckups and snobs with not near enough booze....

Good point. I was thinking more like beer and pizza and at the end of the night someone throws a brick through the TV. :)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Hula Hoop Girl lives in Philly, and she's married. She's made frequent references to that town in her blog, and she's also hooped at their 3A baseball games.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good point. I was thinking more like beer and pizza and at the end of the night someone throws a brick through the TV. :)

wifes makin some snacky stuff. Other than tuning in, and following it on OSA, its normal routine for me. But ill keep a brick handy jus n case.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks do realize if it's a close contest, the outcome may not be apparent until well into the night? Us morning people may already be abed; if we wake up Wednesday morning and all of Oklahoma is in flames, we'll know who won :P

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll skip the brick and get some last minute use out of my soon to be banned firearms that were lost in a tragic boating accident.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You folks do realize if it's a close contest, the outcome may not be apparent until well into the night? Us morning people may already be abed; if we wake up Wednesday morning and all of Oklahoma is in flames, we'll know who won :P

Close isnt even a word I would use. IMO this election will be so close that we will have way more results confusion than with the Bush-Gore election. I dont think it will be decided on Tuesday. Romney loses I expect his people to immediately start the process of applying for a recount, filing lawsuits on investigations of voter abuse, etcetc, whatever desperate measures they can come up with to win the election. Obama loses he will hold his head up with that defiant grin of his while reluctantly conceding. He may have been a total fckup as a president but he seems like a humble enough guy who can accept defeat. Guys like Romney who have had everything their whole lives just do not give up easy. Neither of these guys are going to go down easy at all, I just think Romney will be the more militant of the two about losing, if he does happen to lose, which I hope he doesnt. Gary Johnson thinks he is going to get 5% of the vote and screw everything up. Whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom