Elvis is Alive!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted my own conspiracy theory thread and since this was a recent sighting, thought I'd share. I believe!

'ELVIS NOT DEAD' Graceland groundsman filmed THIS MONTH is 'King aged 81'
AT FIRST or even second glance he may not be a dead ringer for Elvis, but growing numbers of people are posting videos of him online, amid claims the long-held myth The King never actually died is true after all.
By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 02:54, Wed, Jun 29, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:44, Wed, Jun 29, 2016
cdn.images.express.co.uk_img_dynamic_80_590x_The_King_683314.jpg
YouTube

Not convinced? Neither were many on YouTube but there are growing numbers convinced this is The King

As "celebrities who are not really dead" conspiracy theories goes it is one of the longest running and certainly the most famous.

But, ever since Elvis Presley's death was announced on August 16, 1977, when he was 42, there have been countless theories that he faked his own demise and instead disappeared.

The official cause was not given, but it is believed to have been an overdose of prescription drugs that caused heart failure.

And over the years there have been scores of alleged sightings and pictures that have surfaced - many of which looked like pictures of some of the many Elvis impersonators across the globe.

This year attention has turned to a pony-tailed, grey-haired groundsman working at Graceland, Elvis' former residence in Memphis, Tennessee.

Video clips of the man recorded as recently as June 1 this year at the 13.8-acre estate, which now houses a museum, have been posted on YouTube, with responses divided as to whether it could really be The King aged 81.

Whole story here: http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-groundsman-filmed-THIS-MONTH-is-King-aged-81

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Steve Ray Vaughn yesterday. (Sidelines as a sheet metal contractor these days)He claimed to not play the guitar, but I didn't believe him.

Funny that you should mention him. I was thinking of events that make you remember exactly where you were when they happened. Moon landing, Elvis dying, Challenger exploding, Columbia breaking up...and now you remind me of Stevie Ray Vaughn's death (Operation Desert Shield, USMTM, Riyadh, SA). Sad day.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hooray! Another conspiracy theory thread! If you can, find a feed about this from Russia Today or Veterans Today, where the finest of the conspiracy constipated types go to find their info.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about doing a Hitler one. He's got to be dead by now, though. Unless...Nazi doctors actually discovered the fountain of youth drug and are keeping him alive and well in Argentina. Maybe he and Elvis correspond?

Veterans Today sounds so reputable. Surely they only print the truth with a name like that.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about doing a Hitler one. He's got to be dead by now, though. Unless...Nazi doctors actually discovered the fountain of youth drug and are keeping him alive and well in Argentina. Maybe he and Elvis correspond?

Veterans Today sounds so reputable. Surely they only print the truth with a name like that.
Ingrid R. Zundel, Holocaust Denier in Chief at good old Veterans Today did write an article called, "A Defense of Hitler the Veteran", that appeared in VT not too long ago. If you are strong of stomach, you might check it out. Also by Mrs. Zundel on VT is this screed, entitled, "Holocaust Deniers of the World, Unite--Behind Ursula".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom