Encounter With Dog While CC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a rottweiler charge me while walking. I heard him bark and seen him running towards me and gripped my gun but didnt draw. I said to the dog M-f-er if you bite me i'm gonna shoot you. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

Some dogs are smarter than we give them credit for... he obviously sensed that you meant business. (You didn't run.)

LL

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a rottweiler charge me while walking. I heard him bark and seen him running towards me and gripped my gun but didnt draw. I said to the dog M-f-er if you bite me i'm gonna shoot you. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

I had a similar instance walking my Rottweiler on a leash the other night. An irresponsible dog owner left their German Shepherd in the front yard to roam freely. As I rounded the corner I could see the dog standing in the front yard. It charged, but I stomped at it and cussed at it too. Between that and my dog giving the low warning growl, it backed off. I had my sidearm on me and would not have hesitated to use it to prevent great injury to myself.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Obviously this dog had learned english, had he been a true german rottweiller he may not of understood you. Good on the owner to raise him bilingual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom