Dog Killed My Favorite Cat in An Instant | What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not my cat and not my dog (I currently have neither), that's just the title of the video.

I know some of you have had experience with GSDs (@THAT Gurl ) or aggressive dogs ( @OK Corgi Rancher ); I got my last dog because she wouldn't stop jumping on a friend's autistic daughter. She was a bad dog from his wife's point of view, but she turned out to be an outstanding dog for me, and I miss her to this day.

So, what do y'all think?

Give the dog praise and a raise!

Last edited:

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thing I noticed is that neither one of his two dogs are purebred GSD’s.
They are shepherd mixes.
Sometimes that’s a problem.
My sis had a chow lab mix that exhibited the same behavior this farmer is experiencing with his dog. I saw it myself on several occasions.
I thought of it like a Jekyll and Hyde thing.
The dog would without any apparent reason suddenly go after someone or something with an all out attack, I mean this dog was going all out to kill and had to be physically stopped.
The rest of the time she was obedient, loving and mild mannered.
A dog that that exhibits these behavior traits needs to be put down and furthermore should absolutely never be allowed to breed.
A dog has to be trustworthy and must be trainable, especially the larger working class dogs.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may seem harsh andI’ve been criticized before for the following statement: “I would rather see every single cat on earth exterminated than to offend the sensibilities of even the worst dog that ever lived.”

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most dogs (all breeds) if let to run loose, will get to looking for something to play with. If they pack up they will kill, other animals. I have seen dogs over 10 miles from their home, and killing farm animals and wildlife.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
But truth be told there are some dogs who, for some reason, have a natural tendency to bite and for whatever reason that urge can't be broken, but I think those are isolated cases and the majority of problems stem from the owners. Heck, truth be told the 'meanest' dogs I have come across are the ankle biters. Granted they don't do much damage, but I couldn't tell you how many times I've been bitten by some chihuahua or some other little runt on four legs when responding to someone's home.

Someone's home hell, MY home.

Wifey has a little 4 pound male Pomeranian/Doberman. At least the little %^&#(& thinks he's a Dobie. I've been bitten more from that dog that all the other dogs I've encountered put together. The Jekyll and Hyde thing is true. I can be holding the thing and petting it and he'll even lick me on the face then SNAP! The devil just appeared! I'm sure glad he's only got one tooth now.

I even painted him for her.
248.JPG

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may seem harsh andI’ve been criticized before for the following statement: “I would rather see every single cat on earth exterminated than to offend the sensibilities of even the worst dog that ever lived.”
Maybe the dumbest statement I’ve seen on here yet.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Miss Priss is definitely offended. 😉 That second pic is of her "petting" me. It's what we call "a clue" because her servant is not being nearly attentive enough. Lol I adore her. But then I adore Dawg, too. And yes, he is up here on the bed with us, too. I have no idea where Grumpy is gonna sleep -- his recliner, I guess. 🤷😂😂
20230806_220900.jpg
20230806_221356.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom