environmental justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me this is just another way to spend tax payer money and get nothing in return all they will do is sit in a office if they even show up and do nothing. I mean we already have the EPA why cant they do this without creating another department to basically do the same thing.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me this is just another way to spend tax payer money and get nothing in return all they will do is sit in a office if they even show up and do nothing. I mean we already have the EPA why cant they do this without creating another department to basically do the same thing.
Someone's gonna get a windfall, and it ain't us! :(

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I was thinking. This must be one of his minions idea to change his image from that disaster and inaction. Changing the topic for the sheeple
He is going to announce that is going to run for president in 2024. He is just pandering to the demo-gags, more BS about IDE. The only good part is that is EO and the next President dismantle the idea.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is going to announce that is going to run for president in 2024. He is just pandering to the demo-gags, more BS about IDE. The only good part is that is EO and the next President dismantle the idea.
I’m not as optimistic as you that the next president won’t just pile on to the dumbassery of the Biden/Obummer administration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom