Ersland Attorney Talks About Using Guns In Self Defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's standing over a thug in a hoody and his slide is locked open on an empty mag. He wears a large smile. "Thanks Mr. Friesen!"
This is good tv. I should be writing ad copy for lawyers.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The DoJ is trying to hide their dirty laundry and that of the ATF. ATF is notorious in federal LE as a bunch of cowboys making up their own rules as they go. As for Holder, You need look no further than the glorious speaker of the house, John Boehner. It's been reported that he wants to quash the Issa/Grassly investigation because it's interfering with his deal cutting with Obama. Republicans are notorious for giving up 2A issues in exchange for other things they want. The 2A crowd is looked upon as an easy mark. What else are we gonna do, vote Democrat?

Vote democrat? Hell no! :hellno:
And GTG it's a good thing you keep all those copies, but after what I just read I'm not sure they will do you any good. There was testimony implying that if the ATF lost their records or they were just wrong, they wouldn't have any way of standing by what they issued you. I just spent about 5 hours reading the transcript of Freisen's testimony and that statistics professor. Holy crap batman! They are some slimy POSes (US Attorney) if they are convicting folks based on the NFRTR. I can see why they want to hide it, but I'm also wondering how many appeals they will lose that are based the NFRTR's inaccuracy. Would it bring light to the fact that ATF needs to be disbanded? Could it be that bad? They sure seem to be protecting their precious NFRTR. They even refused to let the court look at it.

The FIRST trial's transcript is in eight volumes! And I don't know if the second one is out there or not. But talk about some fascinating reading! I may have to read it all. Well for most folks it insomnia material, but I'm weird. From the little bit I saw, I can only gather that the ATF made a simple mistake, saw it, didn't want to fess up to it, embellished it greatly to cover their ass and turned it all over to a grand jury. $1,000,000 dollars and a couple of years later they get their ass handed to them with a monumental fail. And now I'm going to bed....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vote democrat? Hell no! :hellno:
And GTG it's a good thing you keep all those copies, but after what I just read I'm not sure they will do you any good. There was testimony implying that if the ATF lost their records or they were just wrong, they wouldn't have any way of standing by what they issued you. I just spent about 5 hours reading the transcript of Freisen's testimony and that statistics professor. Holy crap batman! They are some slimy POSes (US Attorney) if they are convicting folks based on the NFRTR. I can see why they want to hide it, but I'm also wondering how many appeals they will lose that are based the NFRTR's inaccuracy. Would it bring light to the fact that ATF needs to be disbanded? Could it be that bad? They sure seem to be protecting their precious NFRTR. They even refused to let the court look at it.

The FIRST trial's transcript is in eight volumes! And I don't know if the second one is out there or not. But talk about some fascinating reading! I may have to read it all. Well for most folks it insomnia material, but I'm weird. From the little bit I saw, I can only gather that the ATF made a simple mistake, saw it, didn't want to fess up to it, embellished it greatly to cover their ass and turned it all over to a grand jury. $1,000,000 dollars and a couple of years later they get their ass handed to them with a monumental fail. And now I'm going to bed....

Which I why I maintain that NFA tax stamps should be serialized just like money, rather than having your item serial number hand written on the stamp. Seriously, in this day and age, who does that? That way they could reissue and reinstate your property on the NFRTR, by simply ensuring your stamp number isn't duplicated on another weapon/suppressor. I believe if ATF tried to reject my request, I'd take them to court, bring up this case and request that either they accept my stamp copy as evidence proving my case, or allow the court aand my attorneys to examine/audit the NFRTR. All, of the NFRTR. I'd be willing to bet they'd fold.

L

Lobo Lawyer

Wow, I should have been on here earlier! First, thanks to all for your endorsements and positive feedback. How often does a lawyer get this kind of praise? You obviously have not heard very many lawyer jokes. I will try to respond directly to some of your comments but it will be next week before I do, so come back.

Summary: The 2nd Amendment Protection Plan is designed to be an additional layer of protection for you in the unfortunate event you have to use your weapon in self-defense. Currently, you spend time, money, and great consideration of this valuable Right and protecting your families. This plan is one more way to invest in your future and mitigate some risk. If you have paid attention during your training, you realize that the goal is to have NO charges filed. I would submit that in most self-defense cases if you have the proper experts on hand prior to charges being filed, there won’t be charges filed. Additionally, if you follow instructions, which includes shutting up and giving law enforcement my protection card, you stand a greater chance of walking away with a little inconvenience but no loss of savings, no heartache for your family, and not spend the rest of your life in prison. Of course as stated in some of these responses, there is no guarantee that charges won’t be filed because each case is its own but if there is a way to stop this process before it really gets hot, then I highly recommend you take this under advisement and consider this plan.

I am the lawyer on record for Jerome Ersland’s appeal. Mr. Box was Jerome’s lawyer originally but for several different reasons, Mr. Ersland has asked me to take this case for him I have taken this case on. Please stay tuned on these events as they unfold and we appreciate your support and concern for him and his family.
Beating the Feds. All felony charges were dropped and they subsequently charged me on one count of improper record keeping. Go figure. Great back story to this and one day I will make it a point to give you more details.

Again, thanks to all and I look forward to adding to the posts in the future.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I should have been on here earlier! First, thanks to all for your endorsements and positive feedback. How often does a lawyer get this kind of praise? You obviously have not heard very many lawyer jokes. I will try to respond directly to some of your comments but it will be next week before I do, so come back.

Summary: The 2nd Amendment Protection Plan is designed to be an additional layer of protection for you in the unfortunate event you have to use your weapon in self-defense. Currently, you spend time, money, and great consideration of this valuable Right and protecting your families. This plan is one more way to invest in your future and mitigate some risk. If you have paid attention during your training, you realize that the goal is to have NO charges filed. I would submit that in most self-defense cases if you have the proper experts on hand prior to charges being filed, there won’t be charges filed. Additionally, if you follow instructions, which includes shutting up and giving law enforcement my protection card, you stand a greater chance of walking away with a little inconvenience but no loss of savings, no heartache for your family, and not spend the rest of your life in prison. Of course as stated in some of these responses, there is no guarantee that charges won’t be filed because each case is its own but if there is a way to stop this process before it really gets hot, then I highly recommend you take this under advisement and consider this plan.

I am the lawyer on record for Jerome Ersland’s appeal. Mr. Box was Jerome’s lawyer originally but for several different reasons, Mr. Ersland has asked me to take this case for him I have taken this case on. Please stay tuned on these events as they unfold and we appreciate your support and concern for him and his family.
Beating the Feds. All felony charges were dropped and they subsequently charged me on one count of improper record keeping. Go figure. Great back story to this and one day I will make it a point to give you more details.

I applaud your commitment to the 2A and helping responsible gun owners.

But you lost me at Ersland...

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lobo Lawyer said:

Hello there friend!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hey HANDSOME!!!! :woohoo1::heart::fallangel You, me and old Lone Wolf'49 there need to have drinks! I miss getting to see your smiling face every SDA class!

Latest posts

Top Bottom