Ever have a day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Alaska in the summer, bumming around the Carib in the winter.
Yeah, I could do that.

^^this i could do^^ dad spent 37 years on the railroad. hates the cold and hot. he and mom spend summers in colorado and winters in padre island. thats kinda my idea "getting away" i like dennis' idea better though!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you wish you were someplace, anyplace, else?

If I didn't have a kid coming, I think I would cash out and open a bar and grill in Aspen or Vail and just unass this area of operations...

Nope. I'm good. Even with the "drama" I wouldn't care to be anywhere else. Everything comes with a price. Gotta enjoy the good, pray the bad will pass soon, and laugh off the idiots and ***holes ... :wink2:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work in a prison around the bottom feeders of our F-ed up society. Do I get tired of it and look for another option... Damn skippy. Every freaking day. My dilemma is that I have less than 5 yrs. remaining before I can retire at the ripe old age of 44. So, I can't just "do something else". It would financially retarded. So, I live for the weekends and evenings with my boy. The rest I can live without. When time comes, I'm out and going to do something I want for a change... Either open a gun/gunsmith shop or maybe even go back for a masters degree or go to law school... Not sure yet.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned before, at least 7 or 8 days a week. However, I have another solution:

We are also waiting for retirement, which was recently decided upon to be within a year. Then, because of family moving from Oklahoma and Kansas, we could end up near here:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work in a prison around the bottom feeders of our F-ed up society. Do I get tired of it and look for another option... Damn skippy. Every freaking day. My dilemma is that I have less than 5 yrs. remaining before I can retire at the ripe old age of 44. So, I can't just "do something else". It would financially retarded. So, I live for the weekends and evenings with my boy. The rest I can live without. When time comes, I'm out and going to do something I want for a change... Either open a gun/gunsmith shop or maybe even go back for a masters degree or go to law school... Not sure yet.

My man, 5 years is a drop in the bucket ... You are on the downhill slide now. Don't let the ****ers get to you ... You've very nearly beaten them at their own game! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom