Ever waste time writing something on a forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah brah, everything I post is fawned over by the fleebs. Shitting enlightenment onto your heads one post at a time since 2008.

Can you direct me to that "one" post? Still haven't found anything at all that you've written that would be considered enlightening. Shitting yes, but enlightment, no......

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at it like voting. You know no matter what you put down it is not going to make a bit of difference to the rest of the world it just makes you feel better inside.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you direct me to that "one" post? Still haven't found anything at all that you've written that would be considered enlightening. Shitting yes, but enlightment, no......

As long as WTJ leads my fan club, I can't spend too much time trying to bring my critics around.

But I'll give you your answer: it's a forest/trees conundrum. You can't find that "one" post because it doesn't stand out from my other posts, all of which exhibit a level of enlightenment that is second to none.

As for Robert, why do you care so much what the internet thinks of you? I get through every day knowing that I lost an e-friend in docjj by unequivocally stating breakfast is not inherently funny. Each day is easier that the last. Keep your chin up, Robert. You can't grow as a person until you can bare your soul to gun nuts on the internet. Sometimes it gets stomped on. In your case, that will probably happen most every time. But you gotta try, son. You just gotta try.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post it. It's all good.

Unless it's about how to decontaminate your gun after you've been to the range so you can avoid lead poisoning. That's retarded. Entertaining, but retarded nonetheless.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RidgeHunter said:
Nah brah, everything I post is fawned over by the fleebs. Shitting enlightenment onto your heads one post at a time since 2008.

I'm with ya bro.
Spending a lifetime bringing reality into the
minds of the inquiring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom