Everett's under new management?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sold part interest in the range. The co owner put in the store merchandise and is running ramge. Or that is what I had heard from one of the guys working there last time I was there

beenvaker

New to the site!
Reaction score
Learn as a boss of a team to be receptive to feedback that effects your team. Even if it means nothing or little to you if it's important to the team it HAS to be important to you.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you guy's mentioned Everett's. I went there last weekend and things were looking nicer than usual. All the lanes were squared away and all the lights worked. I also emailed them the day after I went shooting to ask if they had plans on putting in distance markers. They answered back and said yes they're planning on getting the markers and other improvements accomplished in the next 30-45 days. We'll see. I think Everett's has the ability to be a big money maker if they make the right decisions about ways to increase their profitability.

drumhead23us

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sold part interest in the range. The co owner put in the store merchandise and is running ramge. Or that is what I had heard from one of the guys working there last time I was there

True. I took his CCL class a couple weeks ago and that's what he told us. Eventually it's going to be a full-on gun shop like H&H. He should have gotten a big shipment of Glock stuff in a couple days ago for those interested.

JOSH28

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there today and was alot nicer, a little dirty but they were busy, so I understand that. Very nice guys and not overbearing and over your shoulder like some ranges ive been to.

jmwilliamson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least they are getting some merchandise in. It's a really convenient place to shoot for students, but nobody knows about it. Hopefully they will be able to get a little more word-of-mouth going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom