Excellent gun advice at wal-mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey!!! how do you know that they won't fit? have you tried to put them in that G31?

:laugh6: No but I had a dumbass argue with me at the range one day. He was pissed as hell when I wouldn't sell him .357sig to go in his revolver ... :faint:

Said something about stupid women ...

You should have seen his face when I got one of the guys to help him. Yeah, I stood there and watched ...

IIRC both of these incidents happened within a couple of months of each other ... Talk about not being able to win for losing ... that's me ...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:laugh6: No but I had a dumbass argue with me at the range one day. He was pissed as hell when I wouldn't sell him .357sig to go in his revolver ... :faint:

Said something about stupid women ...

You should have seen his face when I got one of the guys to help him. Yeah, I stood there and watched ...

IIRC both of these incidents happened within a couple of months of each other ... Talk about not being able to win for losing ... that's me ...

You should have sold them to him with a strict "no return" policy. A whole case if he wanted them.

:rubhands:

He'd have figured out when he tried to load the first shell and it wouldn't go into the chamber that he should have listened to you. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have sold them to him with a strict "no return" policy. A whole case if he wanted them.

:rubhands:

He'd have figured out when he tried to load the first shell and it wouldn't go into the chamber that he should have listened to you. :D

And therein lay my dilemma ... :fallangel Because I promise you if I had sold him what he asked for he would have brought it back and said that "stupid woman" behind the counter sold him the wrong stuff ... :puke:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be the guy who used to work at the Northwest Expressway and 63rd Street Academy here in OKC ... He is a riot, that is for sure ... Of COURSE those .357 Magnums will work in my Glock 31 ... And besides a "little woman" like me can't really handle that much gun anyway ...

Not only was the guy a very helpful moron, he was obviously vision-impaired too ... ;)
:bolt: Wonder who got him run off :yikes2::bolt::sorry1:

:respect:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bolt: Wonder who got him run off :yikes2::bolt::sorry1:

:respect:

No seriously ... I only complained once even though he harassed me EVERY SINGLE TIME I went in there ... so I don't think it was me. GC says he was smitten ... :slap: Pfft ... I think he was just a jerk who felt the need to be superior to a gun-toting old woman who burns through ammo like old folks' do through Carter's little liver pills ... :gun2: :rotflmao:

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And therein lay my dilemma ... :fallangel Because I promise you if I had sold him what he asked for he would have brought it back and said that "stupid woman" behind the counter sold him the wrong stuff ... :puke:
That should have then been:
BB [to fellow employee]: Hey, can you take of this customer? He insists on purchasing .357 SIG ammo for his .357 Magnum.
Employee: Um, but it won't fit.
BB: Yes, I've told him that, but he insists.
Employee: Well, if he wants to spend his money. ...Sir, just a reminder, all ammunition sales are nonrefundable. Will that be one box, or two?
BB [watching transaction]: :D

I need to go to bed. :/

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too Funny!

I got some good advice similar to that this weekend @ a flee market in regards to pocket knifes.

Brace yourselves!

All knifes will be gone in 3-5 yrs! Its a FACT! In AR & OK its illegal to own anything with a blade longer than 2.5 inches, and these will be outlawed in 3-5 yrs. Anyone who sells these illegal knives can be arrested for selling concealed weapons! BUT only if he the seller lets you leave with it in your pocket. If he places it in a paper sack it's OK.

The only reason Wal-Mart can sell these illegal knifes is because they have lots of money for lawyers.

Thats about as close as a word for word quote as I can get. I was straining too hard to contain my laughter.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is the tacto-mart on north penn and memorial. If you are ever in the area, stop by and see if he's working. Next time I go in and he's working, I'm going to ask alot of questions and act like he's really teaching me something. We'll see how deep he really goes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom