Excellent gun advice at wal-mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the local wally world getting some groceries and decided to go over and check out their ammo. While I was looking, the guy working behind the desk at the tire center came over and asked if I needed any help. I told him that I was just looking. He began telling me that his Judge has great knock down power and that when somebody gets shot with it that it will basically cut them in half. He told me how he had 38 rifles and 29 pistols and then asked what I had. I mentioned a couple, one of which is an SKS. He said, "You need to go to the next gun show and get a clip (he began using his fingers to draw in the air what it looked like, he was speaking of a drum mag). It will hold a lot of bullets. It will hold that whole box (he pointed at a box of Winchester .22lr that has 333 rounds in it)." He then said, "The great thing about that clip is that it will not only fit your sks but it will also fit an AR-14, an AR-15 and an M-16!"
Good stuff! I can't wait until the next gun show!

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i needed a good laugh today, I need to go meet this guy for some entertainment!

Did he have any other gun advice or great statements in general?

Latest posts

Top Bottom