Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not virtual signaling if you truly believe mask help and I do. I think you all know me well enough by now to know I could care less about what people think of me. I also find it funny how some of you can ridicule us for wearing mask but get offended if we say most people should wear one.
I havent ridiculed anyone and havent seen it happen with others. I simply state what I think. Do you and I will do me.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen transients grouping together like they always do never a mask or social distancing, if what everyone is saying is true how come more of them are not dead by now? I ain’t buying it. Most of them have serious health issues that would certainly warrant taking precautions. It’s a free country to each his own, if you want to wear a mask great. If you don’t that should be fine too. MHO

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Look hot rod, the meme thread is on another page.
If you want me to educate you I fear that’s going to be a waste of time.
How about you believe whatever it is that makes you feel better.
This will help keep your blood pressure down. I don’t want you popping a leak inside your melon.
How about you go get yourself a post 12 and relax for the rest of the day.
Myself I need to go back to scraping primer pockets, we can both get something useful done.

I responded to the 'other page" which is what this thread is about and you went off on a "everybody is stupid but me" tirade. And then when I ask you to back up your hateful stream of drivel you did what I thought you were going to do, all BS and personal attacks !! OK little boy I will ignore you childish antics because your absolutely incapable of having a civil thought rumble through your hateful little mind!! Enjoy your miserable existence !!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a free country to each his own, if you want to wear a mask great. If you don’t that should be fine too. MHO

There you go being all reasonable, I do not know what to think about that there "live and let live " stuff your talking there!!! :cool:

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I responded to the 'other page" which is what this thread is about and you went off on a "everybody is stupid but me" tirade. And then when I ask you to back up your hateful stream of drivel you did what I thought you were going to do, all BS and personal attacks !! OK little boy I will ignore you childish antics because your absolutely incapable of having a civil thought rumble through your hateful little mind!! Enjoy your miserable existence !!

Breath in for a count of 4 exhale for the same.
Repeat 4 times.
Calm yourself.
I will be over in okc next month, care to grab lunch?
We could do this more peacefully.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen transients grouping together like they always do never a mask or social distancing, if what everyone is saying is true how come more of them are not dead by now? I ain’t buying it. Most of them have serious health issues that would certainly warrant taking precautions. It’s a free country to each his own, if you want to wear a mask great. If you don’t that should be fine too. MHO

Lots of homeless are dying from it. I will have to find a piece on it but they are one of the groups being hit hardest.

Here you go. An older one but shows some of it.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/false-perception-of-covid-19s-impact-on-the-homeless/

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have T.V. for news?
:anyone:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breath in for a count of 4 exhale for the same.
Repeat 4 times.
Calm yourself.
I will be over in okc next month, care to grab lunch?
We could do this more peacefully.

You have already proven your incapable of having civil discourse so what makes you think I would have lunch with you?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is not virtual signaling if you truly believe mask help and I do. I think you all know me well enough by now to know I could care less about what people think of me. I also find it funny how some of you can ridicule us for wearing mask but get offended if we say most people should wear one.

I'm not ridiculing you for wearing a mask. I'm talking about those who are trying to shame others into doing so. Talking about how they protect others..... like it or not.... THAT is virtue signaling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom