Fallon, Dorman or ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fallin.

Kinda funny though how no where on Dorman's website does it state that he is a democrat. I had to google it.

He could be the second coming of Jesus, but if he had a "D" next to his name he'd lose in a landslide. Such is the state of the sheep in our state.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not vote for anybody that isn't too ashamed of the democrat party to be a member of it. :nolike:

Don't care for Fallin either but I'll be voting for her. I actually was considering considering voting for Dorman until the debate. He told me he's right in line with Obama with this:

Oklahomans are frustrated as this state as we have seen an increase in quakes in our state with no reason. The science has been done. We just need action taken. Let`s make sure the industries are applying safe practices. We need real leadership that`s in touch that will deal with these issues. The thousands of dollars of damage that have occurred to individuals homes with what we saw at St. Gregory`s spire toppling in the early earthquakes. This is unacceptable. We need action and we need leadership that will address the problem,” said Democratic State Rep. Joe Dorman.

The highlighted part sounds just like Obama and his minions on global warming. It tells me his mind is made up and he's going to stick it to the energy industry which just happens to be the biggest part of Oklahoma's economy by far. Dorman? Nope....

OKC_Guy

New to the site!
Reaction score
A poll that will be released in a couple days will show this to be a VERY close race.

Dorman has a higher endorsement by the NRA than Fallon. FWIW

I've met both Fallon and Dorman on many occasions. I can tell you, Dorman is here for the right reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm voting for Dorman just to vote against Mary Fallin, just like I promised her I would every time her name show up on a ballot back when she was in the House and voted for the Wall Street bailout. One of the most blatantly corrupt political moments in my lifetime. It's time for her to go seek some productive work in the private sector -- her political career has gone on far too long.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will not vote for anybody that isn't too ashamed of the democrat party to be a member of it. :nolike:

Don't care for Fallin either but I'll be voting for her. I actually was considering considering voting for Dorman until the debate. He told me he's right in line with Obama with this:

The highlighted part sounds just like Obama and his minions on global warming. It tells me his mind is made up and he's going to stick it to the energy industry which just happens to be the biggest part of Oklahoma's economy by far. Dorman? Nope....

Keep in mind that both houses are R controlled still. He won't be doing much without their help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom