Active shooter in Sand Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No innocents injured is a good thing.

It is a mystery me WHY does any PD need a vehicle like that? Why do taxpayers approve it?
Taxpayers have no say in this. The US government gives these away along with untold billions on other assets and funds. It was the post 9/11 response to equip law enforcement to handle future terrorist situations.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is a mystery me WHY does any PD need a vehicle like that? Why do taxpayers approve it?
For when the government orders gun confiscation.

1682547647106547.jpg

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taxpayers have no say in this. The US government gives these away along with untold billions on other assets and funds. It was the post 9/11 response to equip law enforcement to handle future terrorist situations.
Our President Biden claims American white people citizens are the greatest source of domestic terrorism.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They don’t need it obviously, the guy shot at cops and left bullet holes in the wall of the clinic and the vehicle did nothing 🤬 It was a waste of time to bring it out, kinda reminds me of Uvalde Texas.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Bixby PD has one. I think Purple Haze who was a regular at Fat Boys Tactical put a firearm co-exist sticker on it one night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom