Fallon, Dorman or ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_01_e47a46542a6a52882459fd6194f7458d.jpg

I am just gonna leave this here.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, the 1st Home Brew License was issued to Don Mckay of Rush Springs. He's a 85 year old homebrewer with a dedicated brew building.
Very Nice setup, and he does some fantastic beers. He also hosts Joe Dorman and other elected officials every Watermelon festival weekend to a large bbq/beer party.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like I vote against someone instead of for someone anymore. NRA ratings, they don't carry much weight anymore, most of them just lie. Their voting records prove this to be true. I laugh when I see a political advertisement with someone with a gun, wolves in sheeps clothing.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched Dorman on flashpoint this morning. He used the same washing dc democrat talking points the rest use, he talked about income inequality and the minimum wage. He talked of spending massively more on education with no plan for raising that money. He also blasted Fallin for turning down the medicare money.

Basically Dorman is a progun liberal big government democrat and a much better person than Fallin.

Not enough to get my vote, especially considering he wants to go after fracking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom