Fallon, Dorman or ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched Dorman on flashpoint this morning. He used the same washing dc democrat talking points the rest use, he talked about income inequality and the minimum wage. He talked of spending massively more on education with no plan for raising that money. He also blasted Fallin for turning down the medicare money.

Basically Dorman is a progun liberal big government democrat and a much better person than Fallin.

Not enough to get my vote, especially considering he wants to go after fracking.

He also flat out said he's against vouchers for parents with special needs children. He want's them to get what they need from public schools. Sounds like to me that he is all for big brother calling the shots on our kids education INSTEAD of their parents. He also said he would support charter schools under certain circumstances, which I think reading between the lines means total State control. Yep, he's a lib talking out of both sides of his mouth and wearing a conservative cloak....

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He also flat out said he's against vouchers for parents with special needs children. He want's them to get what they need from public schools. Sounds like to me that he is all for big brother calling the shots on our kids education INSTEAD of their parents. He also said he would support charter schools under certain circumstances, which I think reading between the lines means total State control. Yep, he's a lib talking out of both sides of his mouth and wearing a conservative cloak....

Wait, you're for the public paying for children to go for private schools? Sounds like commie speak to me.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why should I pay for some one's kid to go to a private school. Special needs students are already going to school that specialize in learning disabilities. Every district has a designated school were most of the kids are sent. My wife has 2 high function autistic children in her class and they are given special attention during the school day.

Charter schools are just another FOR profit business that's leaches off of the government. My taxes shouldn't be going to them. If you want to put your kid in a private school, you pay for it yourself.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why should I pay for some one's kid to go to a private school. Special needs students are already going to school that specialize in learning disabilities. Every district has a designated school were most of the kids are sent. My wife has 2 high function autistic children in her class and they are given special attention during the school day.

Charter schools are just another FOR profit business that's leaches off of the government. My taxes shouldn't be going to them. If you want to put your kid in a private school, you pay for it yourself.

Well your boy Dorman said it ain't enough and I think that more than a few GOP politicians would agree with him. They just have a different opinion on how to address the problem. Hint: They all want that "profit business that's leaches off of the government" they all see education as just that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding ...

I know right? I looked at a couple of VERY rural counties in that list that I'm somewhat familiar with and about fell out of my chair. Figure about $500,000 for superintendent salary in those counties. They had 4 superintendents and there's no friggin way they need that many. The city of Norman was a .25 million by itself. Just that ONE city!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I wouldn't be totally against it, provided we can a whole bunch of superintendents and use that money for it. The money going for their salaries is mind numbing when you look at how many we have. That would be a good start....

Mind numbing.pdf

Fact. I have less of an issue with the base salaries themselves compared to how many freaking independent and dependent school districts (and thus, supers) we have in this state. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom