famous autographs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an autographed picture of the Selmon brothers shortly before LeRoy passed. At the same time I got a photo of me and my wife with them also. Very nice guys.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked airport security at Will Rogers in 1986 a an average looking man came walking down the way with the most beautiful blonde woman I had ever seen in real life. I turned to my co-worker and asked how does a guy who looks like that get a woman like her? She said that is Alex the drummer from Van-Halen. I said yep, that will do it. Then I was able to get everyones autograph. It was when Sammy was lead singer.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ex in-laws used to run their church garage sale every year and they'd let us take a look at merchandise before the general public. I was looking through all the vinyl albums and found an autographed Les Paul/Mary Ford album.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Millionaire...prolly not.

I got John Hammond's autograph on one of my guitars....got him to sign it right after I jammed with him.
I'm tellin' ya' *that* was a freakin' awesome moment!
:mosh:

Now, Blackbyrd McKnight's autograph I got when we shared a cab one night after an outstanding P-Funk show at Cain's. :)

I've got a ton of autographs strewn about here and there....

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Books...personal autographs

Chuck Yeager
"Stormin" Norman Schwarzkopf
Richard Marchiko

Personal autographs

Bob Hope
Edgar Buchanan
Jerry Quarry - 2 weeks after the Ali fight, dude still looked like hell, but a very nice guy.
Billy Barty
Lots more, I would have to get out the book and look, these are the ones off the top of my head.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got an autograph of Carlos Hathcock and Jim Land in my copy of "White Feather".

And an autographed ticket from David Allan Coe at the Cains back in 80 or 81...

Latest posts

Top Bottom