Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have to be in shape. I've spent over fifty years feeding this belly and it will take a punch, as well as provide momentum when I want to land on some sorry loudmouth liberal. My .45ACP will take two lungs with one shot if things get real.

According to the Big Guy, it's a "9mm slug" that blows the lungs right out of you there, pal!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to be in shape. I've spent over fifty years feeding this belly and it will take a punch, as well as provide momentum when I want to land on some sorry loudmouth liberal. My .45ACP will take two lungs with one shot if things get real.
If you don’t die in your recliner while surfing OSA. My brother is my height and weighs 360 pounds. He had his 3rd heart attack Saturday and is in the hospital. He eats a side of beef and drinks a case of beer every couple of days. His 45 would take out 2 lungs as well if he doesn’t have a heart attack while trying to retrieve his pistol out from under his fat gut first. Some of the hefty boys can shoot really well but they don’t take their own personal health very serious. He certainly doesn’t. I hope I don’t have to be a pallbearer when he croaks.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but have you guys noticed how many people who teach shooting and self defense are fat and out of shape? I would think the first thing a person could do to defend themselves is be in shape?
I have noticed and agree being in shape seems important. They call it “Meal Team Six”.
If you don’t die in your recliner while surfing OSA. My brother is my height and weighs 360 pounds. He had his 3rd heart attack Saturday and is in the hospital. He eats a side of beef and drinks a case of beer every couple of days. His 45 would take out 2 lungs as well if he doesn’t have a heart attack while trying to retrieve his pistol out from under his fat gut first. Some of the hefty boys can shoot really well but they don’t take their own personal health very serious. He certainly doesn’t. I hope I don’t have to be a pallbearer when he croaks.
I wonder how much that costs per month. That’s a lot of beef and beer.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but have you guys noticed how many people who teach shooting and self defense are fat and out of shape? I would think the first thing a person could do to defend themselves is be in shape?
Might be a little myopic there high-speed. There are Spamalopes out there...fat dudes who can run like a deer. Don't underestimate a fat dude who can shoot and move and don't assume fat shooting dudes are out of shape.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a significant number of those guys have had careers that so negatively impacted their body that their physical activity level is close to zero. doesn't make their knowledge any less valuable

Last edited:

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Heart disease does not discriminate between fat and thin. It's mostly genetics. Lots of fat guys live into their 70s and 80s with no heart issues at all.

Lots of in shape dudes drop dead of heart attacks in their 40s and 50s.

Just enjoy life and don't judge people by appearances is a much better way to live while you are here.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4736B696-5347-4E70-8420-119C7D0E0A42.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
a significant number of those guys have had careers the so negatively impacted their body that their physical activity level is close to zero. doesn't make their knowledge any less valuable
True to some extent. I can name several, in fact most in Oklahoma that have a lot of knowledge, are great shots, but have no career that negatively impacted their body other than a long lunch hour.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
have just browsed this thread roughly; but seeing lots of butthurt fat guys puffing their chests up about muh body shaming.
I don't see that much, I see a bunch of folks calling out a dude who apparently thinks fat people shouldn't be allowed in public and thought he'd get support here. He also was offended by said fat guy by two things, first and foremost, he was fat, second, he told a chick she had nice legs, not catcalling, but saying she had nice legs. He was so thoroughly offended by the reprehensible behavior by this guy for being fat and saying something to a girl, that rather than say something to said fat guy and defending nicelegs' honor, (and the skinny dude's whose seat was criminally confiscated by fat guy), he bravely retreated to OSA to bravely complain. #sirrobin
I see a lot of folks here who are apparently skinny methhead types who obviously hate fat dudes, who support the brave typing skill ole dude has. 🤡show

Latest posts

Top Bottom