Favorite Dog Breed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is Pit Bulls, I love their loyalty and protective manner. They are a true Patriotic breed, that is why they are called American Pit Bulls. :D

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IBTL and I see what you did there.

I love short-haired, muscular breeds. Not necessarily APBT, which I do like, but Doberman Pincers, boxers, even smaller breeds like Jack Russells. Right now we own a French Bulldog, she's 4 years old and just as hyper now as she was as a puppy. She'll run circles around a hyper Jack Russell any day of the week.

Here she is attempting to eat my foot while I'm trying to get some yard work done:

Last edited by a moderator:

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love German shepherds. I have a 3 yr old male and a 4 yr old Siberian Husky. Im planning on getting a Cane Corso in the near future. :naughty:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See left and other little Chinese-type dogs. However, my first dog was a Pit Bull/Boston Terrier mix.

Ronnie, I have wondered, what kind of dog is that? I thought it was a mixed breed?

Danny, got to admit, I love Dobies too. I also have a 17 year old Golden Retriever that is going to kill me to put down. Pits are the ones that I have had the most fun with. My kids and grandkids have been raised around them, and currently ride my 110 lb male like a horse. :D

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boxers hands down. My daugher could poke ours with a branding iron in the eyeball and he'd just wag his tail at her. There best friends.....I think this picture says it all:

i1195.photobucket.com_albums_aa394_kroberts2131_DSC_0385.jpg

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome, we've thought about getting a GSD but my wife also wants a Husky. Any pics?

Ivan
i131.photobucket.com_albums_p284_windmill21_BILD0460.jpg

Draco
i131.photobucket.com_albums_p284_windmill21_BILD0463.jpg

i131.photobucket.com_albums_p284_windmill21_Dracopretty.jpg

Both are rescued dogs. The shepherd was abandoned in Tulsa, he had worms and was skinny as hell and the husky was kept in a tiny pen in someones backyard. :madbox:

They are a lot bigger than they look in the pics. Around 110lbs each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom