Favorite Dog Breed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Good for you, they are gorgeous!! Is their temperment like a GSD? Draco has a great chest![/QUOTE]

Thanks! They are very much alike but Ivan is more protective and shall I say smarter? lol Huskies aren`t the most owner-pleasing breeds but I think it always depends on the individual dog.
If I had to choose one breed, it would be the GSD no questions asked.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boarded a Greyhound for a lady one time. It got out and took off, now that's lots of fun there.....

That makes me laugh. I have a Shih Tzu now and he bolts when he gets the chance. He runs like the wind and never looks back. I can just see me trying to run down a Greyhound.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
terriers

have had 2 registered full papered APBTs - have a Jack Russell now along with a smooshed face dog (pekingese)

have had a chocolate lab, great dane, chihuahua, mutts, etc. but boxers, APBTs, and the like are my favorites.

Any dog that can lay and sleep nose to nose with my youngest on the couch is a good family dog and my female pit was. scandalous neighbors cost me them and I will forever have an issue because of it

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is the Rottweiler. I currently have a Doberman and it's been a close second but I totally failed him with his ears. The tips lay over inward about an inch on each side. This was my first Doberman. His father is an AKC champion and his mother is Schutzhund titled. I paid a good premium for him and then ruined his look with my lack of experience. :( My next dog will either be a Rottweiler or I'd really like to try a Malinois.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like labs a lot, but growing up it seemed like we went from one blue heeler to another. I guess they are actually called Australian Cattle Dogs. Either way they were awesome dogs. Extremely loyal and we never had a problem with them.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE Dobermans. I like the Cane Corso breed, American Pitbulls, Argentino Dogo, and the Siberian Huskie.

Oh and my very first and only dog that I have had since childhood is my miniature poodle. Im going to have to put him down in december b/c its his time and its going to rip me up inside.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a huge bird hunter and have a kennel of German shorthairs. Those have to be my favorite though I am very impressed with hunting labs as well and would love to have one someday. If you ever get a chance to watch a handler work a field trial caliber lab it really is something to see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom