Favorite gun/military movie out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooter, FMJ, Heart Break Ridge, When We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan.............I know it is a sin, but I've never seen Band of Brothers...:slap:....:nutkick:...:buttkick:...:smash:...:hithead:

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive never seen Band of Brothers either........:eek2:

Black Hawk Down is another good one that hasnt been mentioned. I saw that one on one of my wife and I's first dates in an IMAX theater at Universal Studios. Pretty cool. The seats all reclined with foot stools and had surround sound speakers in all the seats. Some of the scenes felt like my seat was gonna vibrate off the floor.

Also, The Patriot makes me feel all patriotic and riled up everytime I see it. Especially when Mel Gibson's character decides to enter the war after they kill one of his sons.....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I get your point...don't respond now cuss I'm smoking.

No seriously. Why do most people think Mike Moore is anti gun? He isnt... what he does show is that there is some wierd difference than people close to our same beliefs in gun ownership. Plus the guy did Canadian Bacon and if ye don like that stuff, well, feck yer bullocks.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No seriously. Why do most people think Mike Moore is anti gun? He isnt... what he does show is that there is some wierd difference than people close to our same beliefs in gun ownership. Plus the guy did Canadian Bacon and if ye don like that stuff, well, feck yer bullocks.

Start a new thread, I'll be happy to visit with you, I'm still smoking though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom