Favorite gun/military movie out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a GREAT book! The movie hardly gives it justice.

I agree, great book, so-so movie.

I loved the movie....then I read the book. tsk tsk tsk, Hollywood. You missed out on some good movies if you had followed the book and it's sequels and prequels...

Have you guys read all the Swagger novels? Both Bob Lee and his father, Earl, had some incredible adventures. Stephen Hunter can write action so well that you actually see a movie in your mind. I'm on the last Earl book and then I'm finished :(

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone looking forward to the movie coming out soon Act of Valor? One of the ads I saw said real active military personnel were used in some of the scenes. It looks like it has potential to be a great military movie. Comes out Feb 24th.

Act of Valor Wikipedia Page

Another Page with interesting movie info

After you read the info on those two links, I don't know how you couldn't be looking forward to this movie.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we were soldiers

FMJ

dirty dozen

guns of navarone

There used to be tons of old black and white war movies growing up, can't remember all the titles.

A

ArmedCivy

Anyone looking forward to the movie coming out soon Act of Valor? One of the ads I saw said real active military personnel were used in some of the scenes. It looks like it has potential to be a great military movie. Comes out Feb 24th.

Act of Valor Wikipedia Page

Another Page with interesting movie info

After you read the info on those two links, I don't know how you couldn't be looking forward to this movie.

Yes! Very excited! There's already another thread on this movie! Looks awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom