Favorite Lower parts kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had enough trouble with Anderson parts that I don't think I will use them anymore for my builds. I like Palmetto lower parts kits for good basic mil spec parts with good QC from what I've seen, and they aren't much more than the real cheap ones like Anderson if you wait until they're on sale.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm... I've used a number of Anderson LPKs without any difficulty. Got several more should be here soon. Maybe I oughtta pick up a couple more for our build party just in case something is a little bit off.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only problem I've had with Anderson lowers has been that the hole for the grip screw wasn't threaded all the way through on the last couple I bought. Easily fixed by chasing the existing threads with a tap and cutting new ones the rest of the way, but really shouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Only problem I've had with Anderson lowers has been that the hole for the grip screw wasn't threaded all the way through on the last couple I bought. Easily fixed by chasing the existing threads with a tap and cutting new ones the rest of the way, but really shouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

My last one was like this. My last Anderson LPK was missing a hammer/trigger pin.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anderson will replace any missing or defective parts in their LPK's. All you have to do is call or e-mail them and they will mail a replacement part to you no charge.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anderson will replace any missing or defective parts in their LPK's. All you have to do is call or e-mail them and they will mail a replacement part to you no charge.

Well that sounds great and all until you're holed up in a bird santuary trying to defend this great country!

Latest posts

Top Bottom