Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will never happen here.

Yeah, because they've already trucked a bunch of illegals into Oklahoma...and all the die hard Oklahoma "Patriots" just let it happen. LOL.

Imagine, Californians standing up to the man before Okies. Who'da thunk it.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, because they've already trucked a bunch of illegals into Oklahoma...and all the die hard Oklahoma "Patriots" just let it happen. LOL.

They just want to keep their medical mj cards lol

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"All revolutions are impossible until they happen, then they become inevitable."
Heard this the other day, kinda fitting but it doesnt make me feel any better

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Thats cuz all the good Californians came from Okie stock. ;)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"They're apparently going to be blocking off the street with concrete blockades so that no vehicles can get through.

So if this is the city's or the county's property and if I'm the sheriff, they wouldn't be blocking a damn thing. Yes, it would get very damned ugly...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think Oklahoma had advance notice of the illegal immigrants coming to Ft Sill. The feds take care of them there.

The comifornika situation is a whole different story with the feds announcing they were going to bus them to the processing center in the town that is not big enough to handle that many people, and release them in the general population of the town, lightly monitored.

Lightly monitored? Where have we seen that before? The 5 high value detainees in gitmo that are back in the fight after being released to be "monitored"?

The illegal immigrants would have overwhelmed the social services that the small town could offer, hence the protest to save their town.

If the same situation develops in small Oklahoma towns, I think we could be in the same situation.

I'd have no problem manning a road blockade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom