Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, because they've already trucked a bunch of illegals into Oklahoma...and all the die hard Oklahoma "Patriots" just let it happen. LOL.

Imagine, Californians standing up to the man before Okies. Who'da thunk it.

I hate to tell you this but Okies have been rolling out the red carpets to illegal aliens for years. You guys hire them to mow your lawns cause they'll do it cheaper, you eat in their taco joints cause they put out cheap food, you let them take over all the labor jobs cause they can do it cheaper, even now some businesses in Lawton are talking about how the influx of illegals down there has helped there bottom line. No, Okies will never stand up to the inflow of illegals as long as they can make or save a buck offa them. That's just plain truth right there.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but Okies have been rolling out the red carpets to illegal aliens for years. You guys hire them to mow your lawns cause they'll do it cheaper, you eat in their taco joints cause they put out cheap food, you let them take over all the labor jobs cause they can do it cheaper, even now some businesses in Lawton are talking about how the influx of illegals down there has helped there bottom line. No, Okies will never stand up to the inflow of illegals as long as they can make or save a buck offa them. That's just plain truth right there.

You speaking for all Okies?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guessing he Missed my post where I require ID's of anybody I hire for part time work, or go the workforce Oklahoma office and hire through their office. They have already checked their ID's and pay for the Workmans Comp should one get hurt.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone remember a 1997 movie called "The Second Civil War"? If you have not seen it, I suggest you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom