Female shooter dead, child wounded at Lakewood megachurch in Houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple question: "Why does God allow evil to occur?"
Simple answer: "Because we allow evil to occur."

Faith gives one strength and can move mountains. God gives us free will and a choice. Bad things can and do occur quite often. How often does one get the chance to stop evil from occurring? Faith gives us the coping skills to deal with tragedy and atrocity. Faith without action though is a choice.

Merely leaving it up to God doesn't make sense to me at all. God does want us to make proper choices and has given us though Christianity plenty of paths to follow. My point, do more than just pray, be prepared to act, and do the right thing when the opportunity presents itself.

I am not suggesting you perform your own "Minority Report" or be militant. I am just saying that your live touches many, and being an example of a life well led is a good thing.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you who want to blame God for all this- if you would bother to study a little you might realize that Satan rebelled and was thrust to earth to spread evil. Man has a total free will to be and do whatever he/she wants. Someone may ask the Lord for help and is helped or maybe not. The answer to why that is I don't know. But I do know, man is the problem and Satan's followers are right there to help you down a dark path. If you can't realize that man makes every decision about what goes on in his/her's world, I urge you to do a little study instead of giving the bar stool analogy of life. PS- do I think Olstein and those like him to be a complete fraud-- yes I do.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now the media is reporting that "she" Genesse Ivonne Moreno was actually born a "he" Jeffery Escalante, an immigrant from South America with prior arrests for failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest unlawful carrying weapon.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...oter/285-dc80c9f7-4728-4016-bb34-574582f50f4b

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now the media is reporting that "she" Genesse Ivonne Moreno was actually born a "he" Jeffery Escalante, an immigrant from South America with prior arrests for failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest unlawful carrying weapon.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...oter/285-dc80c9f7-4728-4016-bb34-574582f50f4b
So, mentally challenged part was correct.

How'd it get a gun?

Latest posts

Top Bottom