Female shooter dead, child wounded at Lakewood megachurch in Houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lashing out (verbally) at those of faith...after an event like this, is like getting angry at kids after a school shooting. It isn't the pastor, or anyone else's fault that woman did what she did. The blame lies squarely on the perpetrators shoulders.
Exactly. And the credit for stopping it lies squarely on the guys that shot the perpetrator.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If he can flood the earth, destroy cities, cause famine. Why can’t he thwart this nonsense? I have a brain to work and make money. Nobody gives me 10%
He can do anything he wants and has a reason for everything he does. You can choose to have faith and believe that or criticize it on a forum. It's a choice.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lashing out (verbally) at those of faith...after an event like this, is like getting angry at kids after a school shooting. It isn't the pastor, or anyone else's fault that woman did what she did. The blame lies squarely on the perpetrators shoulders.
I'm not lashing out at faith, I just just honestly can't square all this in my head,.

I did possibly poke at Osteen a little.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a Joel Osteen fan.

The attack was horrific. I pray the child recovers.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.jpeg
    IMG_2285.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find this anywhere except CNN, so don't take it as gospel but they're quoting an unnamed federal law enforcement source saying the woman was armed with an AR that had "Free Palestine" on it. If true, it will be interesting to see how the media handles this story.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel-osteen-lakewood-church-shooting-monday/index.html

2 off-duty law enforcement officers confronted the shooter
The woman entered the church accompanied by a child who Finner estimated to be between “4 to 5 years old.”

“Once she entered, at some point she began to fire,” the chief said.

Law enforcement gather at Lakewood Church in Houston following reports of a possible active shooter on Sunday, February 11, 2024.

RELATED ARTICLE2 injured, including child, after shooting at pastor Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church, Houston police say. Shooter is also down

Two off-duty officers were present: a 28-year-old Houston Police Department officer and a 38-year-old agent with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, both with less than five years of service. The two officers engaged the shooter and she was struck, the police chief said.

The shooter used an AR-15 that had “Free Palestine” written on it, according to a federal law enforcement source. Investigators are trying to sort out whether she was politically motivated or a disturbed individual, the source said.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find this anywhere except CNN, so don't take it as gospel but they're quoting an unnamed federal law enforcement source saying the woman was armed with an AR that had "Free Palestine" on it. If true, it will be interesting to see how the media handles this story.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel-osteen-lakewood-church-shooting-monday/index.html
My guess is MSM will focus on the important part - black rifle. Those other details don't matter much.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, ABC 13 News has reported the woman’s gun that was used in the shooting had a pro-Palestinian message on it.

The details regarding the message have yet to be released.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/update-shooter-joel-osteens-megachurch-had-pro-palestinian/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/update-shooter-joel-osteens-megachurch-had-pro-palestinian/
So - is it a mentally-challenged Palestine supporter that thinks shooting up a church is a good idea, or

Is it a mentally -challenged Palestine supporter that the PTB used to slow down the opposition?

Or, is it neither, and the media is just lying?

Latest posts

Top Bottom