Female shooter dead, child wounded at Lakewood megachurch in Houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you who want to blame God for all this- if you would bother to study a little you might realize that Satan rebelled and was thrust to earth to spread evil. Man has a total free will to be and do whatever he/she wants. Someone may ask the Lord for help and is helped or maybe not. The answer to why that is I don't know. But I do know, man is the problem and Satan's followers are right there to help you down a dark path. If you can't realize that man makes every decision about what goes on in his/her's world, I urge you to do a little study instead of giving the bar stool analogy of life. PS- do I think Olstein and those like him to be a complete fraud-- yes I do.
Personally, I don't blame these things on God. I'm just saying that I don't find comfort, personally, in hearing it's all according to His plan. It's about faith. I get that. It just seems that I suck at faith.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I don't blame these things on God. I'm just saying that I don't find comfort, personally, in hearing it's all according to His plan. It's about faith. I get that. It just seems that I suck at faith.
It's a tough idea for us humans- what I think woke me up, not that I am a bad guy, but after years of trying to be a person who believed in God and trying to be a good and faithful servant, I just burned out on the hell fire bit and just went on and lived my life. My marriage fell apart and drank too much looking for women in wrong places. Got it back together and got back in a totally different communion with God. Life here is not always easy, but for me, being in communion with God and helping the poor as best I can, helps me cope.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you who want to blame God for all this- if you would bother to study a little you might realize that Satan rebelled and was thrust to earth to spread evil. Man has a total free will to be and do whatever he/she wants. Someone may ask the Lord for help and is helped or maybe not. The answer to why that is I don't know. But I do know, man is the problem and Satan's followers are right there to help you down a dark path. If you can't realize that man makes every decision about what goes on in his/her's world, I urge you to do a little study instead of giving the bar stool analogy of life. PS- do I think Olstein and those like him to be a complete fraud-- yes I do.
Also, the answer we get from God might not be the one we wanted or in the timeframe we expected.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More trans mental crime.

We need common sense transvestite control.
Actually I think if a person wants to become a transsexual, they should get a full psych evaluation to see if that is what they truly want. I personally think doctors want to do the surgery, and are forcing those who may be happy with themselves without surgery (with a little psychological help) into a lifetime of surgical and pharmaceutical issues, hard on the patient and expensive with poor results (my humble opinion). It's about the money, doctors ceased really caring a long time ago. Doctors and modern medicine are creating monsters and an unhealthy populace. I have nothing against trans people, they have issues which need very special care to want to go through the process, but in the end get nothing truly functional in many cases.

Why shoot a child in a church? Cannot father a child possibly, also the attitude that I don't need a god, I have doctors and medicine, add in a little testosterone and free palestine bs, instant monster willing to shoot up a church. My speculation, could be wrong.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel Olsteen may occasionally share a good message or positive thought … but he is richard noggin.
Not sticking up for him, but the press can be demanding, and anyone who truly cares, more than likely would be rattled and give bad answers. Worked in a hospital and was always amazed when News would call the family of a shooting victim and ask, "Your loved one has just been shot, how does that feel?"

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's the fact that she was the lone shooter and that there weren't other attacks tied to this shooting
Or maybe he's smoking some really good stuff
exactly ,he said This doesn't sound like an individual attack. It sounds coordinated. I can't figure out what makes it sound like that from the story

Latest posts

Top Bottom