Fenix light testimony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well since you brought up surefire in your original post I will go ahead and say it these aren't Surefires. That said I have owned multiple fenix lights and they are one of the better quality Chinese lights. Myself I prefer JetBeam for Chinese lights. They have always seemed more refined and a sturdier light to me. I agree 4sevens is top notch service. I have also used deal extreme and they are a good importer for Chinese stuff and knockoff lights also they have all types of Chinese junk for cheap.

Blake

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Here is a picture of my EDC light setup. I've been using rechargeable lithium-ions in this since the day I got it, 7 months ago, and they are still going strong and register 100% on my ZTS battery tester when charged. I don't care for the name "Ultra FIRE" on the charger, but it has worked well so far and NOT caught fire.

[Broken External Image]

Thanks,

Alan

CBnL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Fenix TK40 at the gun show last weekend and all I can say is OMG!
I have L1D's, L2D's, LD10, and E20's (because I've been really impressed by the Fenix lights) but the TK40.... they say it throws a beam 300M... the stop sign at the end of the street at a T is about 300+ yards away and when I put the beam in that direction (where I can't even see the dang thing in the daytime) the stop sign and street sign light up like a christmas tree due to its reflective nature so not only is the beam getting down there but the reflected light is making it back.
BTW anyone know who those local guys are that sell the Fenix lights at the gun shows here in Tulsa??? I think I need a second TK40

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bought my G/F one for her duty light when the Fenix guy first ran a special on here... she has the most powerfull light in the department that i know of and beats the hell out of it and its still in great shape and running like a top.

Bought 2 sets of rechargeable batts and she swaps them out.

luvmykalashnikov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Fenix TK40 at the gun show last weekend and all I can say is OMG!
I have L1D's, L2D's, LD10, and E20's (because I've been really impressed by the Fenix lights) but the TK40.... they say it throws a beam 300M... the stop sign at the end of the street at a T is about 300+ yards away and when I put the beam in that direction (where I can't even see the dang thing in the daytime) the stop sign and street sign light up like a christmas tree due to its reflective nature so not only is the beam getting down there but the reflected light is making it back.
BTW anyone know who those local guys are that sell the Fenix lights at the gun shows here in Tulsa??? I think I need a second TK40

I believe carry legal is an authorized retailer of Fenix lights.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did the ultrafire battery and charger come from? Dealextreme as well? I didnt see anyone cheaper on ebay than dealextreme or fenixoutfitters. Fenix has fair prices and better selection as dealextreme is out of stock on a lot of stuff.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a P2D for my EDC and have been putting the beatdown on it for about 8 months. I also have a TK10 with the Surefire grip ring on it, the TK10 is weapon mounted.

Great lights, QUALITY, and well built.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom