Fenix light testimony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillwater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the Fenix TK40 today. Its the 630 lumen 8xAA battery light.
The only thing I can say so far is that it weighs less than I had imagined it would, OMG I'm still seeing spots from turning it on 'turbo' in a small white walled room and holy hell this thing gets really really hot from the lens down to the tailcap. In fact, I think that may be the only downside.

Please note, that only when in "turbo" mode is the light so hot that it is actually uncomfortable to hold for extended durations (20+ min.) and the batteries get crazy hot.***

Every other feature about this light from the beam color, 'throw', switching method and regulation to the construction, durability and weight is simply amazing.

Thanks again to Fenixoutfitters.com for this awesome torch!

***HA! Upon closer inspection of the users manual, Fenix says to not use the light at the highest output for more than 15 minutes without switching to a lower output to cool the light.

countrycurry2927

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Fenix TK40 at the gun show last weekend and all I can say is OMG!
I have L1D's, L2D's, LD10, and E20's (because I've been really impressed by the Fenix lights) but the TK40.... they say it throws a beam 300M... the stop sign at the end of the street at a T is about 300+ yards away and when I put the beam in that direction (where I can't even see the dang thing in the daytime) the stop sign and street sign light up like a christmas tree due to its reflective nature so not only is the beam getting down there but the reflected light is making it back.
BTW anyone know who those local guys are that sell the Fenix lights at the gun shows here in Tulsa??? I think I need a second TK40

I sell them at the gun shows and I'm in Tulsa www.myfenixlight.com and fenixoutfitters.com either of us are great

Latest posts

Top Bottom