Fighting the Government

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While you're at it, don't forget to pay your rents to the king, your property tax.

Speaking of this, anyone ever heard of "land patent?" I've heard that the federal government has issued them a few times during the various land runs we've had in our nation's history. Supposedly, if you have not only a deed to a piece of property but also the land patent, then you're exempt from all laws including property taxes. All laws except the ones set forth in the US constitution. Not sure if it's true, or just urban myth?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doing what these goons tried to do would require a complete absence of conscience. The $1M in legal fees should come entirely out of the budget for the office that processed this travesty of justice. :(

If I'm not wrong, the agency's that make the drug arrest and prosecute it, receive the seized money and property to fund further drug arrests, more overtime, New equipment, and so on.

Agency being one horse PD's to the FBI and DEA.

So yes, false prosecutions should come from their budget.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of this, anyone ever heard of "land patent?" I've heard that the federal government has issued them a few times during the various land runs we've had in our nation's history. Supposedly, if you have not only a deed to a piece of property but also the land patent, then you're exempt from all laws including property taxes. All laws except the ones set forth in the US constitution. Not sure if it's true, or just urban myth?

Sounds a bit like the scams that many "sovereign citizens" try to run.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Land patents are real. They are basically a "deed" from a sovereign (U.S., State, Indian Nation) and without it all subsequent deeds are legally worthless. The part about one being exempt from all laws is just ludicrous.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This pretty much sums up the whole game, doesn't it?

This is why it is the job of people like us to spread the message that YOU are the only one who is responsible for protecting yourself. The more power you give to the State to "protect" you, the more they become the thing you most need protection from.

Yep yep. I agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom