Final Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well folks, it's been fun. 2008 posts since 2008. I realize I'll never catch up to BadgeBunny on posts count. Time to cross the Rubicon. Best of kharma to most of you...
I dislike the way you guys keep picking on Dutch, because he's not here to defend himself. Still, when he talks about the Rubicon does he really mean the Rio Grande? Maybe he'll keep that big rig moving south till he finds an icy place where he can experience real liberty.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dislike the way you guys keep picking on Dutch, because he's not here to defend himself. Still, when he talks about the Rubicon does he really mean the Rio Grande? Maybe he'll keep that big rig moving south till he finds an icy place where he can experience real liberty.

I dunno ... sounds to me like he just can't stand being outdone by a GURL ... (And a JBT's GURL, at that ... :anyone:;))

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does a sheep toe have any resemblance to a camel toe? Also known as a moose knuckle in the northern regions.

I have to argue here.

Mooseknuckle is the male equivalent of camel toe: 10 Worst Moose Knuckles at the Olympics

Also, a highly respected an irrefutable source: urban dic.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom